Hello. Buon Giorno. Guten Tag. Bon Jour. Hola. Bon Dia.

Hello people of Earth! I am TOD I am currently in Middle School and I love the new movie MONTE CARLO!

Hope you enjoy my blog!!!
Comment!!!
-TOD

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Friends Fornever

Have you ever had a fight with a friend? Friends after fights are like bananas, they need time to ripen before you can get back together. I recently just made up with a friend of mine. We had a fight over color duck tape!!! I was at her house and we were making duck tape pens and I wanted to use the blue but she wouldn't let me have it! 
By then I was mad, I asked her, "why are you being so mean?" 
And she said, "I'm not mean I just don't trust you with the pretty blue." 
.............Ya, I know right, stupid. Well I thought about it that night as I wen to sleep and realized that we were fighting over duck tape!!! 
So I went up to her and said, "we were fighting over something silly, do you want to come over today after school?" 
And she said, "Sure, I was a bit silly myself." 
And that was that. No more. See what a little apology can do? I think that no matter what you were fighting about you should be the first to step up to the plate and be the mature one! 
'Cause the old saying is true, "You don't know what you've got until it's gone!!!"

Quote of the day: "A best friend is a sister that destiny forgot to give you!"
 -TOD 

1 comment: