Hello. Buon Giorno. Guten Tag. Bon Jour. Hola. Bon Dia.

Hello people of Earth! I am TOD I am currently in Middle School and I love the new movie MONTE CARLO!

Hope you enjoy my blog!!!
Comment!!!
-TOD

Sunday, September 11, 2011

First Day Back at School

Ahh September, sounds harmless right? WRONG!

September is the month where the kids go back to school again..................those words alone should get you scared! Whether it be buying school supplies or picking the first day of school outfit, the few days leading up to the first day of school are frantic!

SHOPPING FOR SCHOOL SUPPLIES: School supply shopping outings are fun, except when you think about it. Schools send you these big lists with like 75 things you need to get for the new school year when most of the time, you don't even use have of the things on that list! Plus, people usually don't need to scramble about getting their items because on the first day of school, our homework is to finish getting the supplies!

FIST DAY OF SCHOOL OUTFIT SHOPPING: There is usually a big difference between shopping for boy's first day of school outfit than shopping for a girl's! The boys that I know probably just walk into a store and pick the first T-shirt they see! Whereas the girls usually take all day with their selections! Trust me, I know!


Good luck with everyone's first day of school!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment