Hello. Buon Giorno. Guten Tag. Bon Jour. Hola. Bon Dia.

Hello people of Earth! I am TOD I am currently in Middle School and I love the new movie MONTE CARLO!

Hope you enjoy my blog!!!
Comment!!!
-TOD

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Halloween!!!!!!

HALLOWEEN!!!!! 
OK, so every year becomes even more hard than the previous year to decide what I will be for Halloween. This is because it is no longer about looking for costumes that are clever, it's now about looking for costumes that are the opposite of your personality. Think about it: a day to switch identities and be someone your not, even for a day, no one will ever know whose hiding under that mask! For me that idea is thrilling! Like lets say Justin Beiber puts on a mask and goes around asking people if they like Justin Bieber, no one will know it is actually him so they'll answer him truthfully! When I am famous I am SO going to do that!!! Well I'm off, places to go people to see! Happy Halloween! Mwahahahaha!!!!
 

1 comment: